Restoration allows the lamps to be repaired, renewed, maintained and conserved over time.
Thus, our main working method is carried out respecting the patina that has been created on the piece by the passage of time, which further embellishes the lamp once the restoration process is finished.
In the same way,electrical components are always renewed.
Para solicitud de presupuestos tanto para restauración de lámparas antiguas como para nuevos diseños, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
GENERAL REPAIR PROTOCOL
- Technical data record and photographic record
- Analysis and choice of restoration method
- Budget making
- Physical and / or chemical cleaning of metal and glass
- Electrolytic bath (sometimes it will be necessary to achieve the desired finish)
- New electrical installation
- Photographic record
- Collection by the customer
- Shipping customer address
- Delivery and customer address placement
RECOVERY OF OLD CHANDELIERS
- Mechanical and chemical cleaning (removal of dirt and inhibition of corrosion)
- Arrangements in the structure (Welds, rivets, ...)
- Rebuilding parts of missing parts
- Surface decoration (pigments, patina, ...)
- Object protection
Our featured restoration projects
Restoration and redesign
Coliseum chandelier Spain
Client: Parish of San Agustín